Oh, yeah. Not going to Syria, either. Going to Turkey to help prop up Assad regime.
According to sources, Lee Stranahan was dismissed from his freelance gig at Breitbart.com. Our sources report that Stranahan had become just “too toxic” for even this widely disrespected hate blog.
Of course, Stranahan spins his departure in a way that reflects positively on himself.
Why did I quit? Circumstances led to a situation where I felt I couldn’t do my best work there. Honestly, it’s for reasons I believe Andrew would have approved of. Andrew and I shared a passion for covering big stories that the media overlooked and exposing the left; work that I plan to continue.
I didn’t leave for another job but I’m open to whatever new opportunities lie ahead, including my own projects. Leaping without a net is something I’ve done before and I expect this jump to be just as exhilarating.
Sources say that Stranahan’s ceaseless scamming of his own and Breitbart’s readership was a reason for his dismissal, as well as his eagerness to become an additional liability for “The Defamatory Five” in their effort to stave off Brett Kimberlin‘s lawsuit charging defamation, intentional infliction of emotional distress, stalking, harassment and other charges. Apparently, Stranahan just could not turn away from the potential donation cash cow of scammery that he would seek to milk in the Kimberlin lawsuit.
Allegedly, Stranahan will shortly be on his way to Turkey to talk to specially selected “Syrian Christian Refugees” in an attempt to support the regime of Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad. Stranahan’s hatred for President Obama runs so deep that he has scammed God knows how much money from his easily-duped readership to fly overseas to commit this act of would-be treason. If he returns unscathed (and is not locked away in a Turkish prison ala “Midnight Express), we can expect him to get right to work on his milking of the Kimberlin lawsuit.
Not one of the Defamatory Five (WJJ Hoge, Ali Akbar, Aaron Walker, R. Stacy McCain and “Kimberlin Unmasked” — likely also Aaron Walker) has commented positively on Stranahan’s move to enrich himself at their expense.
Imagine… being such a scumbag that even Breitbart.com doesn’t want you any more…
- Most Important Post You Read Today? Help Send Lee Stranahan to the Middle East to Interview Syrian Christians! (akula51.net)
- Thanks for the Info (hogewash.com)
- Crowdfunding to help Lee Stranahan tell story of Syria’s Christian refugees (catholicglasses.com)
- Brett Kimberlin Sues R.S. McCain, Aaron Walker, William Hoge, Ali Akbar, and “Kimberlin Unmasked” (patterico.com)
- The Cult of Andrew Breitbart Rages On (mediabistro.com)
- Video: Stranahan’s pitch for crowdfunded reporting on Syria’s Christian refugees (hotair.com)
- Crowdfunding to help Lee Stranahan tell story of Syria’s Christian refugees (twitchy.com)